DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Field Trip





Rilee's class went on a field trip to the Natural History Museum. Part of the fun for mom as the chaperone was the bus ride.....  Matt, (a friend of Rilee's) gave me more information than rilee wanted him to. He filled me in on the gossip of the class. It was too funny to watch Rilee blush!  At the very end Matt informed me that I should give him Rilee's number because she wanted him to call her. I thought Rilee was going to die! She screamed, "No I don't"!  The look of sheer horror on her face was priceless.  After the field trip we went back to the school for pizza.  It was a fun day!  We love Miss Martinez and think she is the greatest teacher there is!  

1 comment:

Bettina said...

Lovely girl! I like her nature.