DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Amazing Easley Photography





What can I say?  These pictures say it all!  Ali Easley  took the most amazing pictures ever!I am amazed at what a talentedphotographer she is!!!  We went to Coronado Beach and it was so beautiful!  Treyvan had a blast jumping off the rocks (thanks Taylor for catching him) and Rilee just loved twirling around on the sand while Rowyn tasted her first sand....Yuk!  We wanted to stay longer and play with the Easleys and the Oblads  on the gorgeous beach but we had to head back to Vegas.

13 comments:

Emily said...

What precious pictures, I am sure you will treasure them always, as you said, amazing...

steph j. said...

Really beautiful pictures...Mandi, look how skinny you are sis! You look really great.

Alli Easley said...

You might be the sweetest person I have ever met. Yes, the pictures are gorgeous, but it's because you people are extremely photogenic. Shooting you guys was effortless!!!

Makayla said...

Just awesome pictures....of beautiful kids!!!

Mandy said...

i love all of them. i cant wait to get some beach shots now too!

Alli Easley said...

Say the word Mandy, and we'll come back down! It's only an hour and a half for cryin' out loud, am I right?!? Also, Harper already misses his cousins.

-KJ said...

WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN! So jealous. I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liufamily said...

Beautiful fam. And amazing pictures. I want some.

Lila said...

I love beach pictures! These are beautiful. I am so addicted to pictures.

alma and nicole smith said...

beautiful picture mand!!! love them. your kids are so cute.

Mandi Brown said...

Are you kidding me. I LOOOOVVVVEE THOOOOOSE> WOW

Mindy said...

You are looking so hot girl!!! and these pics are wonderful

a10cowwoman said...

Beautiful Family! - Heather, wife of your cousin, Dan Kirkham