DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Disneyland






On Wednesday I decided to surprise the kids and take them to Disneyland!!!!!  We picked Rilee up from school with the car packed and all ready to go.  When I told Rilee where we were going, she could not believe it and she had to write a story about it!  When we got to the Easley's house (yeah!) that night Treyvan was more excited to play with all the boys than going to Disneyland!!  He had a blast playing legos and hangn' out with his boys Jonah and Casey.  He loved little Harper too.  He still talks about all the cute things he did and laughs at how funny he is.  Rilee loved the boys too and she really thought Tiffany and Kenzie were too cool.   Rowyn instantly made friends with Michael and they were best buds! We had a great time at Disneyland for two days and I think I got my work out with two kids in the stroller and Rowyn (who is super light:)) in a sling!  Tiffany was so sweet to go on rides with us (thanks Tiff) and Treyvan instantly developed a crush on her.  Rilee and Treyvan loved all the Rides (even Thunder Mountain) except for the Haunted mansion.  I still feel bad that they were so scared...mean mom!  Of coarse one of the favorites was Pirates of The Caribbean!   Treyvan said", I am gonna punch Davey in the Jones!"  That boy always has something funny to say!   during the parade Rilee was wearing a Princess Tiara and two of the seven dwarfs bowed down to her and kissed her hand!  Rowyn was awestruck at all of the things to see and she was a perfect baby!  Everywhere we went people commented on her chubby legs!  She loved Harper and it was so cute to see her love on him while we were in line for rides (even if he loved to poke her eyes:)!)  Everything was magical except for the people!  The picture with Ali and Harper was during the firework show.  We got a spot early and sat to wait.  Harper and the rest of us had to look straight up to see because a bunch of adults stood right in front of the kids!  Ali wanted to slice their legs with piano wire and she wondered why they did not sell that at the gift shop!  We got a good laugh anyway! We had a great time and we did not want to leave.  Rilee said, "Mom we cannot leave Disneyland without a Churro." She is right on those things are so Yummy! We love Disneyland and we can't wait to go back!  Thanks again Easley clan, we love you!! 

7 comments:

Emily said...

How fun that you live so close to Cali, that you can just do that! Lucky Girl!

steph j. said...

I'm trying really hard not to be jealous...I want to go soooo bad. I'm happy that you guys got to go and have so much fun with your friends.

Alli Easley said...

Thank you for posting that charming picture of me and my chinese chin factory. Also, my family is having withdrawls from you people...COME BACK NOW!

Oh and about the guy who stood in front of us. I honestly think I should have bit his calves. That would have taught him.

Makayla said...

Looks so fun! Wish we could have been there with you! Next time!!!

thebarrusfamily said...

How FUN! I would love to do that for my kids!!

Lila said...

You are an amazing mom! I love Disneyland. I cannot wait till the girls are old enough to take them.

Kristi said...

I love Disneyland! I totally thought 5 days in a hotel with three young kids and sensory overload at Disney would send my family into hysterics but it turned out to be the BEST FAMILY VACATION EVER!