DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Aunt Edeltrud



Matt's aunt Edeltrud came to visit last week. We were able to go out to dinner with her and then invade Johnny and Steph's house with all the Johnson clan (18 grandkids and 13 Adults) for a feast of Brats! Matt makes a really dang good Brat I have to say! It was lots of fun and we were so sad to see her go. I wish I knew how to say anything to her in German. Matt taught our kids to say haltegosh (shut up ) but that is all I know. Thanks Johnny and Steph for letting us crash your house!

9 comments:

steph j. said...

i really do love having everyone over...sorry i was in such a bad mood before you even got there but your the best at pullung me out of that state of mind! thank you for all of your help and thanks matt for the yummy brats!

Alli Easley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli Easley said...

Oops, what I meant to say was that I like that little one in the front with no shirt on. Fancy!

Tiffany said...

Wow!What a big family! Sounds like fun!

Matt and Amanda said...

Ali and Tiffany,
It was fun! With a big family someone is always doing something"fancy"!

liufamily said...

Yea! I found you! I guess I had the wrong thing typed in. But I do that alot. Your kids are so cute!

-KJ said...

You guys eat naughty children? Geez, I thought I was mean ;).
I am a fan of the brats too. With mustard please! Mmmmm.

Jennifer said...

I just love your blog! I especially love the beautiful picture of you with your cig and mustach!!!!

Chuckie said...

YOu can definately tell that they are sisters...Edeltrud looks like a younger Maryann. Glad you got to visit with her.