DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pick a Winner!



Treyvan has a hard time keeping his hands to himself and not "picking" on Rilee. I am always telling him to quit picking on her. I guess his solution is to pick his nose. When I told him to stop picking his nose he kept saying that he was not picking his nose. I told him I was watching him and to stop! He said, "mom, I am not picking my nose, I am just scratching my brain." Apparently his brain itches a lot! Boys will be boys!

7 comments:

Alli Easley said...

HA! He's a smartarse. Hilarious! That's a way, T-bonez!

Taylor said...

Maybe he has some sort of allergy. you should check that out before it worsens

Alli Easley said...

or maybe there are alien worms living in his brain.

Matt and Amanda said...

Ali, A smartarse he is! Like father , like son! I don't know if it is alien worms, but he has something in his brain! I am not sure where he comes up with all his one liners being only 4!

Matt and Amanda said...

Taylor,
Are you speaking from experience? It does get worse...the more I tell him not to the more he does it!

-KJ said...

At least he's a boy! My little Olivia has a nose picking fetish! Ahhh! She wants to do it all the time. Bleh!

Chuckie said...

Just be happy he isn't eating them. He must of learned to "scratch" his brain from someone and since he is around Mom the most.