DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rowyn's well check



Rilee and Treyvan were hiding under their jackets so they did not have to see Rowyn get her shots at the doctor this afternoon. Goobers. They had a harder time that she did. She was tough as nails! Matt wondered if she even felt the shots in those thighs! I said she is just brave. The Doctor heard a murmur...I hope everything is ok. He said not to worry and he would check again at one year. Oh, I forgot the BIGGEST NEWS.... Rowyn is 26 lbs Tiny! Chubbalicious! Why isn't my cottage cheese cute?

10 comments:

steph j. said...

mandi, that picture of riles and treyvan is priceless, i wish i coould have been there; so funny!

Alli Easley said...

Aw, I hope everything's ok with the murmur. Also, her fat little thighs need to be my lunch today.

Makayla said...

Such a great picture! They really love their sister!!! Just love her nickname - did Matt come up with that?

Jennifer said...

this is soooo great!!! Hey, haow do you add friends?

Matt and Amanda said...

Jen, did you figure out how to add friends yet?

Matt and Amanda said...

Melissa, Ali, and Steph, They were the biggest dorks! They stayed like that for a good 15 minutes before the shot even happened. Rowyn just looked at them like ... WTF?

-KJ said...

Would you mind if I gnawed on one of her thighs for a while? SO CUTE!!!

Mindy said...

I just love how chubby she is. Let her live it up cause it ain't gonna be cute in say 28 years!!! I love you guys you are all so cute.

Brigit said...

Hello, this is Jen's cousin Brigit. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. Your little ones are so dang cute. Your little girl is so rollie pollie. I love it! I can't wait for Hawaii

Brigit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.