DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008






These are just a few of the pictures I took of Rowyn while she was modeling the Big Fat Baby Jewelry. Rilee and Treyvan were so cute. They kept making her look all different directions "helping me" make her laugh! I cannot believe how time flies. Rowyn is growing so fast. She loves to shake her head "NO NO" and say "dis". She says "da da" and "ba ba" but even though I try to coach her, she still doesn't say "ma ma"! She is a mama's girl and she flaps her arms like she is trying to take flight when she sees me come in the room or herself in the mirror. Rowyn loves to get around and does not let her size slow her down. She is not "crawling" but scooting, or worming, or something in between. It works. Her favorite thing to do is to pull herself up to the couch so she can stand and see what is going on. She has a huge smile that shows lots of teeth and laughs all the time! Be careful when holding her! She gets so excited that she bites, and hard! When we were taking pictures she really had a thing for this piece of grass! As sweet as she is, she will tell you if she is pissed and she would get ticked when I tried to take the grass away. So, chewing on the grass it is! Those eyes! All of my kids are so lucky to have the Johnson eyes like their Dad. Those baby blues just melt me. I have loved having a baby around again so much! I might be crazy but I miss when she would get up during the night! With the day to day craziness; night time feeding and rocking was my time with just her. I tried to hang on to each moment but it still went by too fast.

12 comments:

steph j. said...

Mandi...these look pro, what a great job on the pictures, don't ask me to take pictures for you anymore, you are really good!

Alli Easley said...

Um hello. You don't need me at all. Yours are awesome! Love her!

Matt and Amanda said...

You guys are crazy, I am far from pro. she is just cute, or at least I think so!

Alli Easley said...

yeah, but your pics are awesome none the less you psycho. Take some credit whydoncha?!?! ;)

Matt and Amanda said...

Ok email me your didgets so I can call ya. It has been too long!

Makayla said...

Oh my word Amanda! She is so stinkin' adorable. She is growing too too fast. I agree - this baby stage is just flying by!

Mindy said...

She is so sweet. You took those pictures. Props. great job!

Unknown said...

Aw...she is precious! I can't believe you have 3 kids! Crazy! But you have such an adorable little family!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-KJ said...

Fabulous shots! Serve her up on a platter for me, K!
I loved waking up and rocking my little Olivia too! It will be sad when all those days are over!

Jennifer said...

Mandi....she is soooo cute!!! you did a great job on those pictures!! i really could just eat her! They need to put the whole picture on their site, not just her teeny tiny wrists!!!!

Brigit said...

Those pictures are so dang cute!!! I so know what you mean by loving having a baby around again. I'm trying to bottle up every second with my little one, but it's going too fast. Your family is so beautiful. We missed you guys the other night. We'll get it together soon. I hear you're getting skinny like my Jen. That is so Awesome. Hawaii here we come.