DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A great Example


This picture was taken right after they were married.  They had to borrow my grandparents car to go on their honey moon but they have shown us it is not things that make us rich but the people in our lives that do! 
"President Faust won her away from many suitors.  When they came into the same room, the world stopped for a few moments,it was just the two of them, as they communicated through a glance or greetings.  If you were in President Faust's office and she called, he not only always took the call, but also made it clear that she was his number one priority.  the heavens are richer and the world poorer with the change of the residence of Ruth Wright Faust. " 
"With all my heart I want to thank Ruth Wright Faust for letting me share her life and giving me the hope that we can share eternity together," President Faust said.  "She is more than a wife and a sweetheart because she has become part of my very being."

5 comments:

steph j. said...

Don't you just love those old pictures? They are my very favorite. I love that he always took the calls when she phoned him...could you tell our boys about that?

Makayla said...

That is so cool! I didn't know you were related to him! NEAT!

Matt and Amanda said...

Steph, good luck with that! I'll see Matt sometime in May when Tax season is over!

Lila said...

I didn't know you were related either. What an amazing blessing to be so well aquainted with a man and woman of God.

Jennifer said...

I am with steph...those old pictures are the BEST!!!