DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fun weekend with Cousins!






















We LOVE all of our cousins! We feel so lucky that everyone lives here and that we can all see each other often. We had a blast this weekend when Kenna, Connor, and Cash spent the night. The kids had agreat time! Treyvan want to be just like Connor and followed him around everywhere he went. They made forts and played the wii and with Treyvans remote control Helicopter. Connor was so sweet to Treyvan. He even made him feel like a big boy and helped him in the shower. Rilee and Kenna had fun doing "girls" stuff, playing house and painting nails. Cash was a really good boy and I just had to laugh at all the cute and big words he can say. Rowyn and Cash had a blast in the tub. They are so stinkn' cute. I just love all of these guys! All of the kids played their little hearts out and were so good. One night we went to Mc Donald's to eat and play. I didn't think much of it but everyone at Mc Donald's stared at me as I walked in to the play place with 6 kids 7 and under. A few people asked with amazement, "Are those all yours?" I was surprised someone didn't give me a birth control tip or two. I would love claim them all and I wanted to say they were all mine because it could be possible that they were. Why is it such a strange thing to see 6 kids? It isn't that many....Is it?

9 comments:

-KJ said...

It was the best EVER growing up with all my cousins. Look how close all of us still are! They are my best friends.
6 kids isn't too many...if you can handle it!

Stacey said...

Move to Utah and no one will judge you. (Except tht you are too young looking :)

Mandi said...

Mandi,
your page is awesome... I am finally feeling a little better. I did change my blog... it is no longer the shrine to Stephanie. I hope to see you at the gym very soon. I hear you are doing great. see you soon.
mandi leavitt

Makayla said...

Your kidos are so adorable. I love to see them - even if it has to just be in pictures! We miss, miss, miss you guys!

Tiffany said...

Cousins are fun! I really didn't have any growing up but my kids do now and it is so fun to watch them play!

Bettina said...

Hi Matt and Mandi,
nice to see you and your kids, it's great to see whats going on in your family. Maybe you can show some pictures from my aunt and Tony.
bettina from Germany

Kristi said...

Six kids is a lot, I think...sounds like you maybe headed there since it's not a big number for you! I had a similar experience in New Mexico when I went to watch my girlfriends four kids, took my two, and was GINOURMOUSLY pregnant with Mckinley! Probably didn't help that I was wearing a "Knocked Up" shirt - many asked but many more stared! I can only imagine what they were thinking!

steph j. said...

Mandi, you are so good at taking pictures so that i can see what I missed while I was gone. My favorite is Rowyn's face in the tub! Love you and thanks again! I think for you and me 6 kids just might be too much!

Jennifer said...

Your kids and Stephs are the cutest!! I love the tub picture!! I could EAT her!!!