DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stairs!!!!


Ok, My life will never again be the same....my baby started crawling, cruising furniture, and climbing stairs all in the same week!!!  Yikes! Why must they grow so fast?  I am sure that Rowyn's interest in the stairs has nothing to do with the fact that Rilee and Treyvan slide down them in their pillowcases! Rowyn just loves to watch her brother and sister. Dad taught them that fun trick that they don't seem to forget.  It is funny to watch Rilee slowly and carefully slide down the stairs and Treyvan just barrel down as fast as he can!   Rilee could hardly breethe she was laughing so hard and Treyvan must have gone up and down the stairs 5 times in the amount of time it took Rilee to go down once.  What a wild man!  Rowyn has him to learn from all day.  What am I in for?  Lots of laughs I am sure.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

They just aren't babies long enough!

steph j. said...

You gotta get one of those gates I told you about. I feel for you girl!

Makayla said...

So cute! CRAWLING! Now your in trouble! Poor little Preslie....maybe someday...I think she would just rather sit on her bum and watch the world go by around her. Oh well!!

Mandy said...

i can come teach them how to do an awesome body slide down the stairs! im sure you remember my demonstration from allis blog! haha

-KJ said...

Oh Amanda, you totally have to see Mandy slide down the stairs on Alli's blog. Everyone I showed it to thought she wasn't wearing pants! It's awesome!
That said, it is SO sad how fast they grow up! I want her little legs dipped in chocolate please!

Brigit said...

You are so naughty! Forget all those people from high school. You'll have to take tons of pictures to post of your hot bod in Hawaii. That will show em. I think you're stinken cute. I can't belive your baby is crawling. Tie her down :)

Matt and Amanda said...

Brig, Not all of us (me) look as awesome as you! Hopefully by Hawaii I can be seen with you! :) At least I will spin my butt off trying right? I know I won't be as skinny as in school....only people like you can still be!

steph, Gates here we come!

Melissa, she will get there soon enough!

Mandy, That was FUNNY! My kids aren't as pro as you! What would you charge for lessons? Who needs the park when you have the stairs, right? Maybe we can get a live demo when we visit Ali! You are awesome!

Kj, Mandy's slide was awesome! I wish I looked that good sliding down stairs!
I'll share a chocolate dipped leg with you!

Alli Easley said...

I can't wait for you guys to come in a couple of weeks. Seriously, I am going to eat her little arms right off of her fat little body. I am!