DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 23, 2008

ValentiMes Day!


For ValentiMes he kids always get cute Jammies! We make a cake for Matt and decorate his office with hearts.  This year we only did the cake!  Every year I give Rilee (now Rowyn too) a bracelet and Treyvan a "Guy" and Chocolate. He has a major sweet tooth! The bracelets are so sweet!  I love them!  I love too see my BIG FAT BABY on the website too!  We always make pink pancakes for breakfast and have heart shaped PB and J for lunch!  Cheesy but fun! Our favorite part about Valentines is doorbell ditching a treat on some ones door!!!  Ok, I just have to say that this year Matt did really Great!  He woke me up and gave me a sweet card(that he admitted came from the sports illustrated:) ha ha!) and gave me a gift certificate to Nordstrom!  The best part is that he made me a CD!  I love it and my kids ask to listen to the CD Dad made me every day!  To top it all off, we went with Jen and Chris to Ruth's Chris...YUM!  Thanks for being the greatest hubby ever, I love you Matt!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

i love the cake you made. when we move to vegas maybe you can teach me. i have always wanted to take a cake decoratin class for as long as i can remember. i just need to do it!
pink pancakes? do yo just add food coloring? how fun.

Matt and Amanda said...

Mandy, you are too sweet but I am definatly not on any level good enough to teach! Maybe we could take a cake decorating class together when you move here! I have always wanted to do that too!
Yes, food coloring for pink pancakes. My kids love the corny stuff(me too)!

Mandy said...

ok lets take one next fall. i have put it off long enough! oh wait. i may have to push it bag until next spring after taylor has taken the bar and wont be studying all the time and can watch the kids. well start next march...hehe, nothing like planning for the future. :)
oh and i like the corny stuff too.

Matt and Amanda said...

I so remember Matt studying ALL the time .....it was for the CPA and not the Bar but I am so glad it is over. I feel for you. I wish I could say the same thing for tax season! Are you so excited that there is a light at the end of the long school tunnel? Yeah ! I am a planner and I love to try to plan for the future and next spring sounds GREAT!

steph j. said...

Don't you ever say that you don't have traditions. Look at all the fun stuff you do with your kids, and that was just for Valentimes Day. You are such a sweet mom. Your kids will remember all of these little things. Do you mind if I steal some of your ideas?

Brigit said...

Hooker, you are too cute. I love your Valentine's traditions. I'll have to remember some of them for next year. It sounds like your husband ROCKS. What songs were on the CD. I love gifts like that.