DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tagged again!!!!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. 
B.  Each player answers the questions about themselves.
c. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know they are tagged.

10 years ago I was: Moved back to Vegas, Starting to go back to church and turning my mess of a life around. (I was good at making a mess!) Soon after I was set up on a blind date with my wonderful Prince charming Matt! Yeah!!  6 months later married in the Las Vegas Temple.

5 things on my to do list for today: 1. Pay bills 2. Go to spin class at the Gym 3. Go to Costco and Wal-Mart for groceries 4. Laundry  5. Start baby shower cake  

4 things I would do if I became a billionaire: 1. Buy a beach house in Cali. 2. Travel! 3. Have my Dad help me Build my dream house 4. Buy a Cabin in Cedar.

3 bad habits: 1. Picking at my face.(why do I get zits anyway? Puberty is over!) 2. Overbooking myself .(I can fit it all in right?) 3. Staying up way too late! (who needs to sleep?)  

5 places I have lived: 1. Sandy, Utah 2. Solitude Skii Resort, in Utah  3 Vegas  4.Tokyo, Japan  5.Provo, Utah

5 jobs I have had: 1. Orthodontic Assistant 2. Ortohdontic Treatment Coordinator 3. Dental office manager 4.  All State Ticket agent (remember that one Steph? That sucked!!!)and Nanny 5.Mom/Crazy Hair lady!   

6 Things most people don't know about me:  I am a perfectionist and a little OCD! Things have a place and I cannot stand a dirty house! I wonder how many times a day I put my pillows back on the couch? .........I like my toe nails really short.  When they are long they gross me out.  I always get yelled at when I get a pedicure that I cut them too short (you too Jen)!.......I hate to drive but I spend most of my time taxi driving my kids around, go figure!........I worry about anything and everything and want to make everyone happy(poor Riles in just like me).................. I am a hopeless romantic and I still get butterflies when I see my hubby!  I love to just be around him, he always makes me laugh!..........I am always ready  to try anything new! 

I tag .......Steph, Jen M., Ali, Melissa H.,  and anyone who wants to do it!

4 comments:

Alli Easley said...

DONE! I did mine, you poopface! ;)

steph j. said...

ok, so that was hard one. it's also porbably one of those times when we are wondering why we are stil talking...too much talking...be quiet now...ok now...

steph j. said...

i really should read before i push send; here it is a gain this time so you can read it: ok, so that was a hard one. it's also probably one of those times when we are wondering why we are stil talking...too much talking...be quiet now...ok now...

Mindy said...

You are a brave girl spilling your life like that. Way to go. So I decided we should make a packed. You be you, I be I, They be they and we all be HAPPY. Deal? let me know how yours goes and I'll let you know how my thing goes and we'll both just walk in like we never met the folks before. I like it lets do it.